Re: German glossary for translation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: German glossary for translation
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 23:50:31 +0100

Hi Till,

Le jeudi 08 février 2007 à 18:47 +0200, Till Rettig a écrit :
> Hi John,
>
> I got now translated the glossary as a starting point for the
> translation of the tutorial (using mostly the definitions from the music
> glossary), just thought that it might be interesting to put it into the
> doc sources so every possible translator for German can orientate on
> these words to make the information reliable. But how would I do this?
> Is there another git repository for the documentation? Something like
> doc/master?

See my related message on this list for the Git details.

There is no technical support (makefiles and buildscripts) to translate
the glossary, but if it is fully translated, this won't be hard to do.

When you have updated the German web site, you'll be ready to start
translating the tutorial.

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>