Re: es/index committish, Tutorial Translation.

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: es/index committish, Tutorial Translation.
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 01:18:16 +0100

El jue, 08 de feb de 2007, a las 11:36:11 +0100, John Mandereau dijo:
> Hi Francisco,
> please keep future such traffic on the list.

Of course. I'been writing only to you, beacuse you started writing only to me.

> Le lundi 05 février 2007 à 18:41 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> > El lun, 05 de feb de 2007, a las 01:29:53 +0100, John Mandereau dijo:
> > > This one doesn't work...
> >
> > So, does the other one work? You haven't said if it did.
>
> Yes, of course, because these committishes are known by everybody who
> fetches the web/master branch of git.sv.gnu.org.

I understand.

> Before starting the docs translation, it would be nice from you to fix
> this

To fix exactly what? You've just said that my last fixes did work.

>  and update lilypond.org Spanish translation.  The German pages also
> need an update.

You're right. But the last changes in originals are very recent.

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org