Re: Patch included. Re: Spanish update

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Patch included. Re: Spanish update
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:17:08 +0100

Le vendredi 16 février 2007 à 23:35 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> With this message you explain well the main issues. I beg your pardon.
>
> Your work is great and I am just starting to use git, please take it
> into account.

Yes, Git is a bit difficult at the beginning, and it is not always
predictable (relatively to what the man docs say) when it comes with
dealing with patches.  Git 1.5.0 was released very recently and seems to
be easier to use.

I am not qualified enough to provide you full Git support.  However,
feel free to complain if any detail of the tutorial translation, as I am
responsible for this.  Have you already started it?

> I am also not used to wait a week just to have a minimal
> feedback. It's my fault, not yours.

I am incredibly slow these days because I have 28 hours math lectures
and courses per week, which I am not used to.  I will be more active and
will be able to reply within a reasonable time again on mid-March, when
I have *only* 20 hours math per week.

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>