Re: Metadata in svg output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Metadata in svg output
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:24:28 -0700

Stuart Pullinger wrote:
Would it be possible to add support for metadata tags in Lilypond's svg output? An example:

It's certainly possible, but not likely to happen in the near future. If you have any skill at programming scheme, I recommend looking at
scm/output-svg.scm
and trying to add it yourself. This would probably also require modifying the code in other places (the lilypond input file parsing, for example), but I don't know where you would get started for that.