Re: German translation of the manual

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: German translation of the manual
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:49:19 +0200

Sorry, I just see, I have to ask another time, let's now take the whole command for pulling and initiating:
in TRANSLATION you write to use:
git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/ refs/heads/master:remotemaster

for the fetching. Will I have to remove here "master" with lilypond/translation oder do I leave the refs/heads also away?
You don't write anything about pulling. So far I pulled with only master:master, as I wrote. Do I now need this refs/heads... path or what does this actually mean?

Greetings