Re: RemoveATT no longer available in fontforge CVS

From: Daniel Johnson
Subject: Re: RemoveATT no longer available in fontforge CVS
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:12:18 -0700

Werner,

Were you able to resolve this?  I saw on fontforge-devel that George recommended either RemoveLookup or RemoveLookupSubtable.

--Daniel

On 4/7/07, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

George,

a lilypond build needs RemoveATT which apparently no longer exists in
the fontforge CVS -- I get this error message (which looks
grammatically incorrect to me, BTW):

  RemoveATT: This scripting function no works.

What's the new way to write the script below?

     Werner

address@hidden@

Open($1);
MergeKern($2)

# The AFM files of `New Century Schoolbook' family as distributed within the
# urw-fonts-1.0.7pre41.tar.bz2 archive contain a bunch of ligatures which
# shouldn't be active by default:
#
#   T + M -> trademark
#   N + o -> afii61352
#   i + j -> ij
#   I + J -> IJ
#
# This font bundle is shipped by Fedora Core 6 and other GNU/Linux
# distributions; we simply remove those ligatures.

SelectIf("trademark", "trademark", \
         "afii61352", "afii61352", \
         "ij", "ij", \
         "IJ", "IJ");