Re: Patches for improved fret-diagrams

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Patches for improved fret-diagrams
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:19:00 -0300

2007/4/13, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
I completely agree about the problem! Since we started moving properties
into details, we have lost the documentation of a number of them (some
are now described within the main manual, but not all).  From a users
perspective,

I agree about this, however, the subproperties should not be in
substrings, because lots of them are only generated from the C++ code.
Hence, we should have an automatic mechanism to enumerate and document
them.