Re: still problems with piano template

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: still problems with piano template
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:29:07 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
Mats,

thanks for your answer.

The problem here is not directly related to this specific template.

IMHO it is!  If barlines and dynamic glyphs overlap, this template for
centered piano dynamics is completely useles..
Sure!
Rather, this seems to happen as soon as the dynamics are not in the
same Voice context as the notes.

It is the very trick in the template to *not* do that.  I assume that
I'm missing one or more engravers in the `Dynamics' context.
As my example shows, it's not a deficiency of the current definition of the
Dynamics context, the problem is that we want the dynamics separated
from the actual music in its own context.
BTW, I tried adding `Bar_engraver' to `Dynamics', but this hasn't any
effect whatsoever.
Yes, that's the first thing I tried as well.

  /Mats