Re: Updates to the website

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Updates to the website
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:17:05 +0300

Ok, one more try! I send the patch for master/web branch, made with git-diff -p . Then another patch corrects some mistakes in the web-page browser-language.thml. The third patch is for the documentation tree, updated the change Graham did recently.

I just saw some mistakes after building the page and changed them. Then I tried to build the manual diff with git-diff -p again, but there comes no output this time. Well, I send you this later update as a normal patch formatted with git format-patch.
I really don't know what this is: I made sometimes obviously a mistake not commiting something or that kind of thing. After that I cannot get the repository clean again. With the translation repository I was just anxious not to do any mistakes, so that's why this is still clean.

Greetings
Till