Re: link to documentation suggestions

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: link to documentation suggestions
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:05:25 +0200

Le lundi 02 juillet 2007 à 23:47 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Hi John,
>
> Would it be possible to add a link to the
> http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding
> page in the HTML footer?  I'm thinking of something like
>
> If you have any suggestions for the documentation, please see
> _documentation suggestions_
>
> (where _foo_ is the actual link)

Good idea!  This link will hopefully be a good substitute for the former
wiki link "Read comments on this page, or add one".  This also implies
translating the target page.

What about saying

"Your _suggestions for the documentation_ are welcome."

?

I've taken this phrasing from
http://translationproject.org/html/welcome.html ; it's shorter than your
proposition, but I have no idea whether this sounds like good
English :-)

John

PS: please note my new (still spam-free) email for all gnu.org lists:
address@hidden