Re: Docs:Advanced-notaion.tely

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Docs:Advanced-notaion.tely
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:52:35 +0200

[CC to lily-devel]
Le vendredi 27 juillet 2007 à 18:12 +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude a
écrit :
> Hi Graham,
>
> On my way to translate advanced-notation.itely, I have the following
> stupid question about nodes 8.13.8 and 8.1.9:
> Since they are the only "component" of these nodes, where do I find the
> sources for markup-commands.tely and markup-list-commands.telywhich are
> included there?
> They seem to be generated during the make process and then live in
> Documentation/user/out

You've guessed it, and these two bits of documentation won't be
translatable until someone hacks the mix of Scheme and makefiles that
generates these docs.  If there is nobody else, I think must seriously
learn Scheme first (which I plan to do anyway to achieve notation
hacks); this practically means that you cannot expect anything from me
on this before Summer 2008.

Cheers,
John