Re: > I'm not top posting.

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: > I'm not top posting.
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 16:26:43 +0200

Le mercredi 29 août 2007 à 09:51 +0000, henrik Pantle a écrit :
> > I'm not top posting.
>
> i just wana know how to contribute to
> the german translation of the documentation
>
> hallo, wer ist für die deutsche übersetztung
> der doku verantwortlich? kann ich mithelfen?

Hallo Henrik,

Welcome in LilyPond translation team!

I am LilyPond translations meister, which means I coordinate
translations in all languages: I develop the technical infrastructure
needed for transalting and integrating transaltions in the official
documentation, commit translation changes to the official sources at
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git, and  provide support on
translation technical details.  If you ask me something that could be
interesting for other translators, please do it through this list.
Translation issues common to all languages are frequently discussed on
this list, so I recommend you to suscribe (the traffic is not too high).

It's very good that the German team has more than one member, so one
translator can check the work of the other one, as we do in the French
team.

Viele Grüße, und Entschuldigung für die späte Antwort
Happy translations
John