End of doc changes freezing request

From: John Mandereau
Subject: End of doc changes freezing request
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:45:24 +0200

Le samedi 15 septembre 2007 à 00:58 +0200, John Mandereau a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Please don't push any change to Documentation/user on master branch, so
> that translators can update the translations before we create a new
> branch for rearranging doc sections.  I hope this freezing won't last
> more than two or three says.

As far as the translators can tell, all user manual translations are up
to date, so I created the new lilypond/gdp branch, which is ready for
the big sections rearrangement; doc changes in master can be made again
as usual.

I've also created a "Developers resources page", please comment or fix
if necessary.

Cheers,
John