Re: Patch for fret diagrams

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Patch for fret diagrams
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:52:55 -0300

2007/10/6, Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>:
> I've completed the refactoring of the fret-diagram code, eliminating the
> destructive writes and converting them to prepends.

This is excellent news.

> I've also adjusted the code so that it searches through props for all
> ..

excellent!

> I've done the work relative to the csorensen branch on git.  I haven't
> been able to make git-push work right.  I've tried the following, with
> the results shown:
>
> $ git push ssh+git://address@hidden/lilypond.git
> fatal: exec failed

I think this is because you are not registered on savannah.gnu.org.
Johannes proposed a scheme where people could create forks of lilypond
on repo.or.cz, without needing my permission to publish changes.
Then, when everything is ready, I can simply pull from your fork.

Would you want to be first to try this?

> In the meantime, I have a patch created from doing a git-commit on my
> local repository, followed by git-format-patch HEAD^.  I've attached
> this patch for you to apply, if desired.

thanks, I'll have a look.