Re: Lilypond.app for Mac OS X

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Lilypond.app for Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:47:34 +0200

2007/10/7, Julien Salort <address@hidden>:

> I have a few requests however :
> 1/ Would it be possible to have syntax coloring in Lilypond.app's editor ?
> I suppose you could even take the code from other opensource's projects
> like TeXShop or iTeXMac since
> Lilypond has kind of a LaTeX-like syntax.

This is an idea I submitted some days ago regarding the Windows
application (but I was thinking about the OSX app as well):
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2007-09/msg00317.html

Currently, I'm using Smultron (the latest version supports LilyPond
syntax, however it only works with Mac OS 10.4 Tiger, if you're
running Panther I can send you the source files I modified).

> 2/ I notice that there is a character encoding problem with the console
> embedded in the application.

Yes, I noticed too. By the way, maybe other users could be interested
on the French LilyPond mailing list: