Re: German help for version Version 2.11.33

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: German help for version Version 2.11.33
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:43:17 +0300

Hallo Henning!

I am also happy to see support for German growing slowly -- I am so far the only active translator for German, but will be happy about any comments/help... Posting here in this list should be in English, but sure we can communicate privately in German -- there is also the possibility of taking the lilypondforum.de as a base where all communication about the translation takes place. As for the time being the easiest is to send correnctions to me and I will commit them. If you are interested in active translation work, I can help you to get started with the traslation system, which is not so easy to understand in the beginning.

Greetings
Till

Henning Plumeyer wrote:
Being very happy to see a german help, I started reading and collected a lot of
comments/corrections. I have already about 10K, only up to including section
1.5.

Before I post something inadequate:
Can I help translating/correcting the help?
How should I contribute the results?
Can I use german in this subject?

Hope, this is the right place for my questions.

Henning