RE: Acciaccaturas with beams have no slash

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Acciaccaturas with beams have no slash
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:29:27 -0000

Max

This function works rather well to make a slashed
and beamed acciaccatura with the following
parameters:

slashBeam =
 { \MakeSlash #40 #0.7 #1.7 #0.08 #0.7 #'(0 . 0) }

as long as the default grace font sizes are used.

See attached example.

It is too lengthy to place in the Notation reference
as is, but it would be a good candidate for an LSR
example which could be referenced.

Trevor D