Re: Texinfo 4.11 required [Re: Autotester: FAIL make -f lilypond.make LI

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Texinfo 4.11 required [Re: Autotester: FAIL make -f lilypond.make LILYPOND_BRANCH=master doc-build]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:06:51 -0800

Rune Zedeler wrote:
Graham Percival skrev:

That was done at least a week ago on GDP, and a few few days ago on master.

Does not work here :-/

Huh. I officially don't have a clue what's happening on master -- now, or ever. :)

Here's the commit to GDP:   (apparently only a few days ago, not a week)
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=67767ab0bee99d0b6148959bf45b0cd05968b605

I see that it didn't make its way to master:
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=history;f=configure.in;h=6468597097a45e91e8968e2e09e039236dd0cc55;hb=master

Could somebody cherry-pick or merge or fast-forward or rebase or just write a complete new patch or whatever the Mao is the right term in git, to get this update in master?