Re: input/new status?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: input/new status?
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:37:43 -0800

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:24:43 +0100
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've commited to master the big cataclysm on input/lsr I made last
> week; I've updated snippets, make, make web and make dist are OK.
>
> Any comments and criticisms are welcome.

- Builds without problem here, so that's great.  I'll update the
  GDP web later today or tomorrow.

- I think the Table of Contents is unnecessary.

- Now that the main stuff is working, please add other tags.
  Consult with Valetin about which ones are appropriate (quite
  possible all of them)

- We still need [verbatim] or [snippetverbatim]  for the manual
  and the snippet pages.