Re: two issues on LSR

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: two issues on LSR
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:55:45 +0100

2008/1/14, Till Rettig <address@hidden>:
> Hi Valentin,
>
> I tried updating the snippet I posted (about ancient incipit), but I
> can't edit it, I don't know what the mistake is.

You cannot edit snippets once I approved them. You have to send a new
snippet with the exact same title, and your corrections, and tag it as
"coorection-wanted". Or you can mail it to me. Or to the list.

> Then I have another thing here, a "workaround" from the list about one
> year ago. It is about marking the notes of spoken parts with a cross on
> the stem. It is not a good trick, though, because it adds also crosses
> to the invisible stems of rests, as the example shows. A workaround is
> to end the cross sections when rests come, but this can be really
> annoying. There is also a comment, that Han-Wen actually suggested then
> to use another function to apply the cross, but I couldn't find anything
> about his and couldn't figure out how to use it.
> You can maybe say if it is worth adding to LSR.

I do think so (in fact, I welcome almost any addition to the LSR, even
features that have not been implemented yet :)

I have added it. It's not really a workaround; the actual workaround
would be to use what Han-Wen suggested, but I don't know if we will
find anyone who can...

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=374

Cheers,
Valentin