Re: French doc defaults?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: French doc defaults?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:00:29 +0100

Le jeudi 17 janvier 2008 à 18:19 -0600, Trevor Bača a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm way behind on active threads in the list, so if there's a thread
> on this point, please just redirect me ... but is there a reason I'm
> now getting the doc site exclusively in French?

> ... and I am, in fact, using Camino, just as David was back then.
> (I've been running Camino for about a year, the French docs pages
> started showing up a couple of weeks ago ... but I just assumed it was
> a temporary glitch.)

Yes, this is my fault, sorry!  When I hacked HTML postprocessing scripts
some time ago (on December 2nd exactly), I forgot that .en.html symlinks
are needed in online docs for proper automatic language selection.  This
is fixed in Git.

Don't wait for months before complaining about docs usability next time
it happens :-)

Cheers,
John