RE: [patch] Dynamics engraver / performer

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: [patch] Dynamics engraver / performer
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:00:19 -0000

Graham Percival wrote 12 February 2008 21:52

> May I apply this patch?  It adds a Dynamics
> Engraver_group and
> Performer_group; this vastly simplifies centering
> piano dynamics.
>
> (credit for the patch goes to Trevor D.)

Well, not really.  It came straight out of
the piano centered dynamics template in the
old user manual.  As centered dynamics are
common, perhaps even standard, in piano music,
it seems sensible to provide this facility as
simply as possible - by default.

> Cheers,
> - Graham

Trevor D