Re: Ghostscript-lilypond error when converting ps>pdf

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Ghostscript-lilypond error when converting ps>pdf
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:17:34 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote:

 I hope you have checked that you don't have any suspicious environment
 variable settings.

Hmm... I don't really know how to check that. I just checked that
$GS_LIB is indeed my ~/.fonts directory, and I tried to have a look in
/etc/profile.d/ to check if there wasn't anything odd. Otherwise, this
is a brand new Mandriva setup so there should'nt be anything wrong...

Have you tried simply undefining the GS_LIB environment variable
before you run LilyPond?

  /Mats