Re: Dist/Doc build broken again

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Dist/Doc build broken again
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:03:12 +0100

Le vendredi 07 mars 2008 à 01:59 -0300, Han-Wen Nienhuys a écrit :
> Also, if you're messing with the docs a lot, I can recommend to also
> test your changes with GUB, which is how all the releases are built.
> I can help you set it up, if you like.

I fully agree: I mess makefiles so much that I should build with GUB;
IIRC it has important checking tools (e.g. dust-check) which are not
available outside GUB.  I don't have time until early April, though;
I'll try to set it up before doing any further makefiles change (except
urgent fixes needed for a release).

Cheers,
John