Re: system-count=1 -> ragged-right=##t

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: system-count=1 -> ragged-right=##t
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:35:34 -0700

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:59:36 +0100
Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> wrote:

> Graham Percival skrev:
> > - if system-count is 1, enable ragged-right by default.
>
> Why ragged-right instead of ragged-last???

It didn't occur to me.  Of course, if there's only one system,
then ragged-last and ragged-right both do the same thing.

Another possibility would be to avoid "if system-count is 1"
altogether, and simply enable ragged-last by default.  From the
standpoint of the documentation, this would be an improvement, but
I'm not certain how everybody else would feel about this.