Re: LP.org : French updates

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: LP.org : French updates
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:45:36 +0100

Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> Since I had not compiled the web-site since long ago, I don't
> remember if I obtained a fully operational version on  my local box.
> But I don't recall those errors about a "missing __init__.py" either
> during the make process or "make LANG=fr check-translation" (log-files
> enclosed).

Do

rm -f lilypond.versions
make update-versions

and you'll hopefully be able to make the site then.

This was not documented in README, I found it by pure chance when
reading an old unread message on -user that was in my mailbox, while
loking for something else. :-p

I've updated README to document this.

Cheers,
John