Re: Two more tipoes :)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Two more tipoes :)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:44:59 -0700

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:54:51 -0000
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Graham, full tweaks.itely file attached, as you find this easier to
> apply than a diff, I think?

Umm, in general.  For people making large updates.  Who can't
check if it still compiles or not.  And who are sending me files
privately.  In the future I recommend that you save any simple
language fixes until you make your next update of the file in
question.

Given your specific situation now (texi2html, git, knowing the
policies, and the doc portions that you're handling), I'm happy
receiving only patches from you.
To any other GDP helper reading this: no, this does not apply to you.
Keep on sending me complete files.

Anyway, thanks for the update.