patch: (sort of) for note-by-number

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: patch: (sort of) for note-by-number
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:57:39 +0300

Dear all,

I noticed that the flags in flagged notes created with \note command
(or \note-by-number) are not positioned properly. The flag grob is
attached to the right side of the stem and because the flags already
have a piece of stem attached the upper part of the stem is made
thicker (please, see the images).

I tinkered with the define-markup-commands.scm file and edited one
line. The left edge of the flags should now be aligned more or less in
the middle of the stem.

I changed the row 1276 from:
(cons (+ (car attach-off) (/ stem-thickness 2)) stemy)))))
to:
(cons (car attach-off) stemy)))))

Could someone have a look if the edition is sane, and if it is, if it
could be added to the git somehow? Unfortunately, I didn't have an
access to the git so I edited the file from 2.11.44. I have attached
the results of the diff.

-Risto