Re: Translation - missing messages?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Translation - missing messages?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:02:34 +0200

Marcos di Silva wrote:
> John Mandereau,
>
> I'm finishing translating Lilypond program messages to pt_BR. I missed
> some messages like "syntax error, unexpected %s" [parser.cc] in .pot
> file: http://translationproject.org/POT-files/lilypond-2.11.39.pot
> How do I translate them?

These messages are enclosed with YY_ instead of _, which prevents them
from being caught by xgettext.  I don't know how to fix this, but will
have a look before sending updated lilypond.pot to the Translation
Project.  IIRC these messages were in PO files long ago, has anybody a
clue about how they were added to lilypond.pot?

Thanks for the report
John