CVS ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm"

From: Andrew Wagner
Subject: CVS ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm"
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:22:18 -0500

Hello-

I'm experiencing the same problem Tapio did:

compiled
/ChangeLog/1.4659 from CVS

seems to compile OK, but when trying to run 'lilypond'
it spits out the following:

"GNU LilyPond 2.7.35
ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path"

what should I do to fix this?

greetings, Tapio

I found a lily.scm file is sitting in my build directory:
/Users/awagner/Developer/lilypond/lilypond/scm

Anyone know where I should copy these files to, or how to hint something to their current location?

I'm on os x 10.4, compiling from the git-downloaded developer version.

Thanks,
Drew