Leopard GUI working without recompiling

From: J. Bol
Subject: Leopard GUI working without recompiling
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 01:38:15 +0200

Hello all,

I have created a working binary (Lilypond.app), based on the PowerPC binary distribution, and it is actually working on my Intel-based Mac running Leopard.

Basically what I have done is upgraded the Python interpreter from 2.3 to 2.5. With that I had to upgrade a lot of modules in site-packages.zip and lib-dynload. After a couple of tries I have a new .app, running.

I have a binary (.tar.bz2) which I can share.

With regards,

Jeroen Bol