Re: ancient docs still in google (was: cygwin category of lilypond now I

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: ancient docs still in google (was: cygwin category of lilypond now Interpreters)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:33:45 +0200

2008/5/11 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

>  John, Valentin: could you add a robots.txt to the website so that
>  google doesn't look at docs before 2.10 ?  It might be useful to have
>  these ancient docs available for archive, but we don't want google
>  indexing them.

Definitely!

John, I'm not familiar enough with the way the docs are interfaced
with the website, wan you help me on this? My best guess would be
something like:

Disallow: /@address@hidden/
Disallow: /@address@hidden/
Disallow: /@address@hidden/
Disallow: /@address@hidden/
Disallow: /@address@hidden/
Disallow: /@address@hidden/

However, is there a way to generate this list more cleany using Python
and some kind of a conditional loop?

Cheers,
Valentin