Re: Glossary: Spanish additions

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Glossary: Spanish additions
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:51 +0200

2008/5/23 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>> You may want to discuss these modifications with other Spanish people,
>> like the original author of Spanish glossary David Gonz__lez, or on a
>> Spanish mailing list or forum; besides this, you may directly apply
>> modifications in Git to the Spanish translations as you like.
>
> No, please don't.
>
> Well, go ahead and discuss them with other Spanish people if you want.
> But please don't modify the glossary yourself; that will make my job
> harder when I merge the next update.  I've already forwarded it to Kurt,
> so these changes should be included in his next glossary update.

Is David reachable by email? If so, please tell me privately. The
first and unique Spanish LilyPond forum I have any notice of is
lilypond-es in Yahoo Groups, I created it and it is populated almost
exclusively by my pupils (for the moment). I'll ask them!

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org