Bugtracker cleanup/update

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Bugtracker cleanup/update
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:00:28 -0300

Hi Valentin,

You are currently the Bugmeister, right?

We have now fixed almost all regressions, and there is only 1 issue
left that I definitely want to fix before 2.12.

However, to be sure that there are no gaping bugs left, we should go
over the bugtracker before 2.12 is released.

* there are several bugs left with status New.  They should be
verified or discarded. - can you look into this?

* we have about 200 open bugs, of which 100 are defects. Some of them
have not been touched for ages, and refer to 2.10 versions. Some have
been waiting for feedback from the reporter for ages.

Can you look into this too?  It might be useful to sollicit some help.
 Perhaps you can start a GBTP (Grand Bug Triage Project) to distribute
this work.

thanks,