GDP question about piano templates & dynamics

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: GDP question about piano templates & dynamics
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:58:47 -0600

I'm working on the Piano section of the GDP and had a question. The
notation manual includes a template for piano music with centered
dynamics, and there was some discussion a while back about including a
PianoDynamics context in LilyPond itself:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-02/msg00072.html

Is this still being considered for inclusion? If so, I'll modify the
piano docs to match, and I could also test the proposed context
against some typographically challenging piano music to make sure we
haven't missed anything obvious.

Andrew