Re: convertrules.py with decorator update for today's git

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: convertrules.py with decorator update for today's git
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:19:57 -0700

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 01:03:23 +0200
Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is just a proposal to make convertrules.py look better, more
> clear and probably a little bit easier to maintain. Because you wrote
> in your first answer "This is an excellent idea" I kept up
> maintaining it. If it gets rejected, no problem, the old code works
> equally well. But IMHO, using a decorator is a perfect fit for
> convertrules.py.

I'd really like this to get added.  If that happens, I'll start
handling any necessary predef renames myself, instead of opening
an issue on the issue tracker and waiting for you or John to do
it.

It may look trivial to you, but to a new developer -- especially one
who's not entirely comfortable with python -- it'd be a great help.