Re: building lilypond on OSX

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: building lilypond on OSX
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:29:37 +0200

Le 4 juil. 08 à 18:06, james a écrit :

I don't pretend to be all that great at building software from source on OSX. I've successfully built some software, but mostly I use pre-compiled binaries. The recent discussions on the lilypond-info have gotten me interested in making lilypond more complete to the point that, since I have some time, I would like
to try building the software  from source.

That being said, I'm following the steps at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/topdocs/INSTALL.html#Building-LilyPond
and, although they're a little older,
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=504&start=100#c20
Using macports, I've installed all of the dependencies, and I begain the process of building lilypond. Unfortunately, I've come to an error, and I don't have the
ability to resolve it.
make errors with the following information:
out/lexer.cc:384: error: no 'int yyFlexLexer::yywrap()' member function declared
in class 'yyFlexLexer'

Install flex from darwin ports, patch conf.make:
FLEXLEXER_FILE = /opt/local/include/FlexLexer.h
then recompile