Build requires t1asm

From: Graham Breed
Subject: Build requires t1asm
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:29:54 +0800

Hello all!

I've just built 2.11.52. I needed t1asm, which on Ubuntu comes in a package called t1utils. There's no mention of it in the installation instructions. At least, I didn't notice it, and I'm sure somebody else'll miss it as well. Also, I had to scroll a long way up to find the message telling me I needed it after the build failed to find the .pfb files that it creates. Just so as you know.

      Cheers!

                    Graham