Re: GDP: NR 1.5 Simultaneous, second draft

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: GDP: NR 1.5 Simultaneous, second draft
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:03:21 +0200

On 2008/07/17 13:31 +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
> John, when you have the time, please merge the translation branch with
> master, I need latest LSR updates to build the docs.

Did you expect me to merge master into lilypond/translation?  I just did
it without verifying that master cleanly builds.  I'll merge/push
lilypond/translation back to master as soon as I have time to build
LilyPond, i.e. on Saturday (I don't want to make my computer compile
Lily when I'm away, I'm afraid my CPU melts, even if it's quite
unlikely :-p).

Cheers,
John