Re: LSR, Latex, UTF-8

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LSR, Latex, UTF-8
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 09:02:56 +0100

Graham

I use this snippet in NR 3.3.3 Text encoding. There's no real need to display the lily code here, but it would be nice to continue to show the lily output, which displays just fine in pdf. Are you willing to let me drop verbatim here (with a suitable comment, of course)?

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>