Catching unmatched braces

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Catching unmatched braces
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:19:41 +0100

Sorry for breaking the doc build again, Neil, and thanks for fixing it.

As I can't build the docs 'properly' under Windows I use texi2html to check for errors, but it seems it doesn't flag up unmatched braces like the error you just fixed:

For example, if a @notation{rinforzando} dynamic marking,
address@hidden), is required, this will not by default
address@hidden, is required, this will not by default
have any effect on the MIDI volume, as this dynamic marking is not

Reinhold, does the version of texi2html which you are using catch this type of error?

Trevor