Re: LM 1.2 About the docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LM 1.2 About the docs
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:27:51 -0700

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:54:24 +0100
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote Monday, July 21, 2008 10:02 PM
>
> > On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:43:15 +0200
> > John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> What about "General input and output"?
> >
> > I could go with that.  We wouldn't even need to change the
> > filename, which is a pain with translations and whatnot.
>
> OK.  Let's settle on this.  It's certainly better than
> Input syntax.

Done.  I'd offer to do it myself, but since I'm gone in a month
it's probably best if you do it yourself.

Change the node/section name in input.itely, and then change the
@menu entry in lilypond.tely.  We can't use the emacs
address@hidden thing for these kinds of changes.
Oh, you'll also need to update the relevant part of LM 1.2 as
well.