Re: post-GDP doc team

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: post-GDP doc team
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:44:51 -0500

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

I still have a TODO for a fretted strings snippet, and I've identified
a bunch of TODOs for rhythms.  Jonathan, if you're not going to work on
Winds, then I'll split up the responsibility for rhythms with you.

I don't mind working on both the Winds and Rhythm. Winds is short and I don't see any obvious reason for it to grow a lot. I'm not a wind player but I can certainly go through and make sure it complies with policies, add links to snippets and so forth. Rhythm is much longer but if we divide it up it shouldn't be too bad.

I'm going on vacation from the 29th through Aug 6 and will have email access but won't be working on anything. I'll start in on it when I get back.

and we owe you a great debt for your work on the docs.  I personally
hope you'll bounce back in from time to time just to see how things
are going.

Ditto from me.  Thanks Graham!

Jon

--