Re: Transposable guitar fret diagrams

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Transposable guitar fret diagrams
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:10:08 -0600

On 7/31/08 9:54 PM, "Han-Wen Nienhuys" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Looks good to me.  Just one concern:
>
>   (define (get-chord-pitches chordmode-chord)
>
> I suspect similar functionality is already present, since some
> functions in msuic-functions-init.ly use it.

pitchedTrill uses similar functionality, but it's coded in as a lambda
function, rather than having an outside function.

I think that the code in pitchedTrill is more elegant than my code, and I
may look to implement it.

The get-chord-pitches functionality is only part of the code in
pitchedTrill.

Would you like me to see if I can define a function that will be used in
both places?  If so, where should I put the function?

Thanks,

Carl