Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 22:57:43 +0200

2008/8/9 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> Can you create a minimal example which causes Guile to complain?

I'm really puzzled, since every minimal files I try work fine, but
when I include my usual definition files it complains as soon as it
parses them (and yet when I copy/paste the content of these file into
one single file it compiles OK!???)

> I couldn't get any further than chord-changes.ly when I did a regtest check.

Then you were luckier than me: I'm stuck with a 'command failed' error
on 'out/lybook-testdb/snippet-names--8326885134420141664.ly' when I
launch make check (though when I remove the patch it goes ok). As I
said, I'm just puzzled. But thanks for your help, still...

The tricky part is that I do need *both* Rune's code (that has been
written and basically left unmaintained for quite some time) and the
latest features and bugfixes of the master branch. Otherwise I could
just keep using Rune's patched 2.11.32 version :-(

2008/8/9 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> I'd propose to prefer the wording "with the accidentals code merge" for
> things like that.

Oh, right! Funny how a missing plural can change the meaning of a sentence...

Cheers,
Valentin