Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:39:06 +0200

2008/8/12 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> That appears to be a line separator problem; I get the same error if I
> save the included \flageolet file as dos/windows (\r\n).

Gee, it seems that my text editor has accidentally saved one of my
definition files with \r\n EOLs; that actually explains my problem!
This was so stupid...

Thanks for having noticed. It appears that your patch from dev/rune is
fine after all (except that Rune has left a ton of debugging stdout
messages that are printed while compiling).

Cheers,
Valentin