Re: Second review of NR 2.7 Chords

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Second review of NR 2.7 Chords
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 00:59:21 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 13. August 2008 schrieb Patrick McCarty:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>
wrote:
> > On 8/13/08 2:26 PM, "Patrick McCarty" <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> Thanks Carl.  However, "Figured Bass" needs to be changed to "figured
> >> bass" for the link to work correctly.
> >
> > Thanks, Fixed.
>
> I'm pretty sure "Bass" needs to be uncapitalized, too.  I can't test
> at the moment though.

BTW, in the dev/texi2html branch, you'll already get warning for external link
(because I first extract all nodes from all other manuals, mainly to be able
to determine the correct file name for links if multiple unnumbered
subsections are in the same file).

With yesterday's master those warnings are:

NR:
Unable to find key 'Timing-translator' in section_name_map for book
lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'fontSize' in section_name_map for book lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'font-size' in section_name_map for book lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'Melisma_translator' in section_name_map for book
lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'VocalName' in section_name_map for book lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'NewBassFigure' in section_name_map for book
lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'NewBassFigure' in section_name_map for book
lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'Gregorian_ligature_engraver' in section_name_map for book
lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'Engraver_group' in section_name_map for book
lilypond-internals
Unable to find key 'FingerEvent' in section_name_map for book
lilypond-internals

LM:
WARNING: Node 'xelatex' was NOT found in the map

Cheers,
Reinhold

- --