Re: Node names can't have backslashes

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Node names can't have backslashes
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:14:13 -0700

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jean-Charles,
>
> Your latest commit adds backslashes back into the node name.
>
> We had a recent discussion on the problems of having
> backslashes in node names:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/16894
>
> The result of the discussion was a determination that if
> section names had a backslash, the node name would be the
> section name without a backslash.  So I think the node name
> was correct before the backslash was added.

I sent Neil a patch to apply that temporarily alleviates this issue.
I commented out the xref and have made a note to add it back once the
backslash issue is figured out.

For the record, @ref{The \\set command} was the only way I could get
this link to work (note the two backslashes).

Cheers,
Patrick