Re: break-align-symbol?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: break-align-symbol?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:17:36 +0100

Hi Patrick,

2008/8/21 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:

> There is a convert-ly rule for 2.11.23 that changes the
> 'break-align-symbol property to 'break-align-symbols.  However, when I
> grepped the source code, there are still many instances of
> 'break-align-symbol.
>
> Is this a problem, or are these two properties peacefully coexisting?
> If the latter is true, I think the convert-ly rule may need to be
> revised.

They're both OK; the convert rule's also fine, since it only applies
changes to files which have a version < 2.11.23.

'break-align-symbol -> the key which represents a break-alignable
grob; it's just a symbol with the same name as the grob, e.g.
KeySignature -> 'key-signature

'break-align-symbols -> a list containing the keys set in
'break-align-symbol, whose order determines how a grob will be aligned
to the breakable objects.

Regards,
Neil