Re: Merging dev/texi2html [was: Re: Clean history]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Merging dev/texi2html [was: Re: Clean history]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:46:29 +0200

2008/8/21 Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:
> Actually, there are several open issues / feature requests:
> http://wiki.kainhofer.com/lilypond/texi2html_issues

I'd like to add one to these: is it possible to avoid generating
accesskey attributes in hrefs in the navigation bar twice (at top and
bottom)?  Currently, duplicate acesskey values make Firefox hesitate
between the 2 occurences and select one of them instead of directly
following the link, resulting in cumbersome navigation with the
keyboard.  I don't know if it's a buglet in the init script or in
texi2html itself, that's why I report it to you instead of  bugging
Texi2html developers.

Cheers,
John